Avenue at Aurora
Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Aurora, Ohio 442o2
Skilled Nursing Care
Rehabilitation / Physical Therapy
Experience the Avenue Difference
Welcome to Avenue at Aurora
the Next Generation in Adult Care
The Avenue is a new Post-Hospital Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Care Facility that offers a distinctive environment not commonly found in skilled nursing facilities.
From our hotel-like environment to our all private suites, the Avenue is committed to providing an excellent level of physical, medical, emotional and spiritual support in an environment of comfort and respect.
Our new facility provides some of the area’s highest level of rehabilitation, nursing and medical support to individuals needing post-hospital care and services.
Our commitment to strive for excellence is shown in our leading edge therapy services with outstanding outcomes, design and décor of our campus with all private suites, restaurant style fine dining and much more.
At the Avenue at Aurora, residents choose the time of rising and going to bed. Meals are served over periods throughout the day, allowing both choice and home-like normalcy in their daily routine.
Select this link to view photos of our spacious private suites, and beautifully decorated common areas that are accessible Residents and Guests.
Rehabilitation Skilled Nursing Medical Services
The Avenue provides in-patient and out-patient rehabilitative care for a wide range of diagnosis and needs. After an illness, injury, or elective surgery; our experienced therapy team will strive to help you get back to your previous life and level of functioning as quickly as possible.
The therapy team is a dynamic and caring group trained in the latest rehabilitation techniques. Our spacious gym offers many leading edge treatment modalities and equipment not commonly found in all rehab.
Facilities including diathermy and e-stim, as well as a complete training kitchen, full-training bathroom, and laundry facilities; to prepare you for home going..
The Avenue at Aurora offers additional in-house services to our residents. We have a number of specialists who regularly visit the facility including Orthopedic Surgeon, Dentist, Podiatrist, Audiologist, Optometrist, Psychologist and Nurse Practitioners.
- Intense short stay rehabilitation
- Long-term restorative care provided by nursing and rehabilitation
- 24/7 care performed by Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and State Tested Nursing Assistants
- Wound Care, IV Care, Total Parenteral Therapy, Tracheostomy Care, Skilled Nursing Assessments
- Hospice and Palliative Care Services
- Physicians, Consulting Specialists, and Nurse Practitioners readily available
Our Rehabilitation Center offers
- In-patient and Out-Patient Therapy Services
- Professional Licensed Physical, Occupation and Speech Therapists
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation gym, equipment and technology used to maximize functional outcomes
Your stay will include
- Pre-admission registration that reserves your room prior to elective surgeries
- Individualized care and discharge planning that starts upon admission
- Home assessments completed prior to discharge to ensure a safe and successful return home
- Social Services help to continue care even after discharge
Specialty Programs include
- Orthopedics, Urinary Incontinence
- Pain Management, Neurological Disorders
- Fall Reduction, Dyphasia
- Cognition and Pulmonary Treatments
Other Services include
- Podiatry, Ophthalmology, Radiology, Dentistry, Pharmacy, and Audiology
Select this link to view photos of our new State-of-the-Art Rehabilitation Center.
Restaurant Style and Private Dining, Meals
The Avenue Dining Services fall under the direction of our Director of Food Services along with our Dietician who designs our menus to provide nutritious and appealing meals.
We offer a fine-dining experience in a beautiful dining room.
The main dining room offers specials for each meal as well as a regular entrée option.
The resident can choose when they eat their meals as well as where they would like to enjoy them.
As an added specialty we have our Marilyn Monroe 50’s era diner featuring daily specials, burgers, ice cream and many other options.
Select this link to view photos of our dining room with a Grand Piano, our beautiful Private Dining Room, and the 1950's themed Marilyn Monroe Diner.
Avenue at Aurora Amenities
- Homemade meals served restaurant-style in our beautiful dining room with music playing from our grand piano
- Private dining in our quaint formal dining room
- 1950's theme Marilyn Monroe diner for a specialty sandwich, pizza, or an ice cream treat
- Two colorfully landscaped courtyards with gazebos
- His and Hers Salon for your favorite haircut, style, color, highlight or perm
- Granny's Place game room offers children and visitors exciting computer games
- Private chapel for solace and reflection
- Free cable and phone service
- Computer cafe with wireless internet
- Housekeeping and laundry services
Select this link to view photos of the many amenities we have at the Avenue at Aurora.
Directions to Avenue at Aurora
Directions from Cleveland, OH
- Follow I-90 South to I-480 East
- Follow I-480 East to Ohio-306 (Bainbridge Township)
- Turn Right (South) onto South Chillicothe Rd (OH-306)
- Follow South Chillicothe Rd for 5.8 miles
- Avenue at Aurora will be on the Left
Current Traffic & Alternate Directions via GoogleFrom Cleveland
Directions from Canton/Akron, OH
- Follow I-77 North to Exit 14B (I-80 East, Ohio Turnpike)
- Follow I-80 East to Exit 187 and Merge onto I-480 West (OH-14) towards Cleveland.
- Cross over I-80 and Take First Exit (Exit 41 - Frost Rd)
- At Frost Rd, Turn Right and Take Immediate Left onto Hudson Aurora Rd.
- Follow Hudson Aurora Rd to Intersection (Wellman Rd on Left)
- Turn Right and Follow Hudson Aurora Rd to South Chillicothe Rd (OH-43)
- Turn Right onto South Chillicothe Rd
- Avenue at Aurora will be on the Left
Current Traffic & Alternate Directions via GoogleFrom AkronFrom Canton
Directions from Youngstown, OH
- Follow I-80 West to I-76 West and stay on I-76
- Follow I-76 West to Exit 43 (OH-14 West)
- Follow OH-14 West to OH-43 (N/S Chillicothe Rd)
- Turn Right (North) onto OH-43 (South Chillicothe Rd)
- Cross Over I-80 and continue on OH-43 to Avenue of Aurora
- Avenue at Aurora will be on the Right
Current Traffic & Alternate Directions via GoogleFrom Youngstown
Join Our Mailing List
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form